my very first blog...so thought would start wd myself...
a simple guy born to a simple family on a date (11th Sept.), that became a reason for words, that was though not meant by the landers they landed hard on me. Words that imposed me as being guilty to have a birth date, that led to the fatal death of hundreds exactly 11 years after I was born.....
But with time as those words faded, so did the people from my life who claimed them. And to my experience I learned one more fact of life, "nothing lasts forever". Not even the power of the almighty, as his creations of eras, is run down by one by one disaster of the evil. And so is the evil won over again by Him.
So, basically, it's me, a guy just 20 ....who has seen a much of love, hate, promises kept, promises broken....but I know that there is a lot in store for me to see...so fingers crossed...
a simple guy born to a simple family on a date (11th Sept.), that became a reason for words, that was though not meant by the landers they landed hard on me. Words that imposed me as being guilty to have a birth date, that led to the fatal death of hundreds exactly 11 years after I was born.....
But with time as those words faded, so did the people from my life who claimed them. And to my experience I learned one more fact of life, "nothing lasts forever". Not even the power of the almighty, as his creations of eras, is run down by one by one disaster of the evil. And so is the evil won over again by Him.
So, basically, it's me, a guy just 20 ....who has seen a much of love, hate, promises kept, promises broken....but I know that there is a lot in store for me to see...so fingers crossed...
hmmm....a cute lil blog by a cute blogger... well writtn... keep up d gud work... welcm 2 d wrld f bloggers... n blogging z an equal fun as socializing... :)
ReplyDeleteamazing....
ReplyDeletety chandni....
ReplyDeletesuperb..!!~~
ReplyDelete