a mysterious way......
it seems like a mysterious way
for what I do to render my stay
for the willing struggle to live
in the things I do in which I believe
for the run of life that I desire to win
with the faith and strength that lies within
until all the colors turn down to grey
it all seems like a mysterious way
when the immature heart begins to dream
till the truth and reality pulls out a scream
and then the broken dreams go back to yesterday
it all seems like a mysterious way
from the giggles on being lifted in the air
to stumbling and falling hard on the ground
and then again the smile on lifting a young one the same way
it all seems a mysterious way
the mystery of life and living
to the mystery of last sleep and demise
it all has abounded pathway
but still, it all seems a mysterious way...
@sabyasachi
true bro..............
ReplyDeleteam speechless....:)
ReplyDelete