wanna be there where you are
it's getting so closed in here
where are you?
want to run into your arms
want to run away from here
where are you?
it's getting so cold and dark
the roads I walked are getting old
want to hold your hands
and walk the same road again
where are you?
lost my strength to trust
to believe in what I see around
want to cry on your palm all night
where are you?
there is a deep cry
that I am holding within
a scream so loud
want to whisper it to you
where are you?
want to become a kid again
want to cry when my toys broke
want to breathe free lying on your lap
want to sleep for a while
where are you?
want to feel secure the same way
want to be hugged the old way
may I have become a man now
still
I am looking for you all around
miss u ma, baba
where are you?
missing home.........
sabyasachi
dam nice....keep it up.....
ReplyDeleteam lovin it..!!
ReplyDelete